Shards for Bubbas Face Cosmetics still missing
First of all, this is my first post and I specifically created this ccount here to ask about this certain topic. So, I still didn't get the 6k shards for Bubbas Face cosmetics and from what I've heard so far everyone has gotten them.
I've looked around on this forum and there haven't been any recent updates on that topic that I could find helpful.
So I'm wondering if there are still very few people left, who didn't receive their "compensation" and if there is a way to increase the chances of "not being left out".
Well, I hope someone can help me with this. {and yes I did play Bubba before the mid-chapter (I even had all the face cosmetics unlocked), and please excuse any grammatical errors, for English being my second language
Comments
Alot of us have yet to get them i think they have to do it by hand as it wasnt a automated process unfortunately for us and them. I think you can msg a mod to ge them to check but its not required in order to get them.
Alright, thanks for the quick response!
I didn't realise that there were still "a lot" of ppl out there that didn't get their compensation.
I'll be patient then and get back to it another time.