Community Question: In Your Opinion, What's the "Perfect DLC"?

What kind of killer(s) would it include? Perks? Survivor(s)? Maps? Licensed? Cosmetics?
Ill start: My "Perfect DLC" is:
Map: Prison/Alcatraz Island
Killer: A robot or some killer that uses nature powers in some way.
Survivor: Don't have one specifically, but I'd want to see he/she have perks that help with generators.
Also a final thing would be licensed cosmetics.

Comments

  • As it stands, Curtain Call is all I’ve been wanting. Final Girl, and a Clown to boot. I wish there was like a more or less Mexican DLC, though. The map would be in the Favelas, and The Killer would be La Llorrona, and a female Mexican survivor. Cosmetics for this update would be based on Mexican Myths, and tales.
  • What kind of killer(s) would it include? Tiffany
    Perks? Barbie Eat Your Heart Out, Hollywood, Bride's Rage
    Add-ons? Black Lipstick, Tiff's Necklace, Chucky Tattoo, Doll Brush, Glenda's Pink Ribbon, Bride's Veil and Voodoo for Dummies Textbook.
    Survivor(s)? Jeniffer Tilly
    Maps? An old abandoned theatre or movie set.
    Licensed? Licensed.
    Cosmetics? She comes in her classic Bride's gown and black leather jacket but a cool cosmetic would be her default look before the makeover when she was a brunette. Also maybe a free cosmetic for the look after she was burnt in the oven.

    Heres an example of all looks:


    Sorry, I'm so girly ❤️
  • Licensed
    The Crooked man and Ed Warren

    Original
    from the Salem Witch Trials

  • The addition of The Tank.

  • The addition of a Xenomorph or Dying Light’s Night Hunter zombie (the one that you can play as in the Be The Zombie mode).
  • Bump ❤️, because I'm obsessed with hearing more creative suggestions  :)
  • I've been working on a DLC for a while, though it probably won't happen.

    Killer: A mariner with a spear that can be thrown and dragged back toward him. Survivors who are hit by the spear would have to struggle free as he pulls them toward him. Still working on the overall ability.

    Survivor: Rough on the outside but heart of gold type character with perks that support an altruistic gameplay.

    Map: A massive shipping boat frozen in ice.I just really want a snowy map. I considered the idea of having it on water and certain things would move as the ship rocked, like crates, but I canned that one.