This is fun

Currently being held hostage by a hacker, have been for the past hour and a bit because I thought it'd be funny and now it's just become a matter of pride lol

This is very fun and engaging gameplay

Comments

  • Been there, very fun indeed

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Been there, very fun indeed

    finally got disconnected apparently id been sat there for longer than i thought lol

    time to not play pyramid head for a while

    again

  • Legend says that Dwight is still there

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Legend says that Dwight is still there

    thankfully he has evacuated from the roof

    Untitled Image


  • Last time I was held hostage I used that time to report to BHVR. He was disconnected at some point.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Currently being held hostage by a hacker, have been for the past hour and a bit because I thought it'd be funny and now it's just become a matter of pride lol

    This is very fun and engaging gameplay

    I usually just give them the AFK treatment. Flip to another monitor and watch youtube or something, they can enjoy BMing the air. I have yet to be held hostage when making a sandwich in the other room.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Last time I was held hostage I used that time to report to BHVR. He was disconnected at some point.

    i just tabbed out and played a different game for 2 hours

    like i said, it become a matter of pride after the first 20 minutes

    @OpenX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/309186/this-is-fun

    I usually just give them the AFK treatment. Flip to another monitor and watch youtube or something, they can enjoy BMing the air. I have yet to be held hostage when making a sandwich in the other room.

    wish id had the idea to go make food in the time lmao