Will we still be able to use remaining envelopes after the lunar year event ends?
Title,I got a lot of them and just wonder if they will still be usable event after the event is no more.
Title,I got a lot of them and just wonder if they will still be usable event after the event is no more.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
They do carry over though so assuming DBD isn't dead by next year, the envelopes are reusable next lunar event
That kinds sucks,I will always have more than I can use.
same though xD
I still have Pustula Petals in stock, now that I think about it.
Yeah as others have said they’ll be usable next year! I completely forgot I still had them on my original survivors (Dwight through to David) because I started playing dbd during the lunar event last year and was levelling them all up, so it was nice having 10-20 envelopes on 7 or so survivors at my disposal without having to waste bps going through bloodwebs to get them.