Best perks and add-on's for Trickster?
I bought the trickster and i need some builds
I bought the trickster and i need some builds
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's two main addon combos that are particularly nice for Trickster
Double throw rate addons (Autograph + Fizz Spin Soda) - these addons help you reach Tricksters highest fire rate quicker, meaning you ramp up damage really quickly
Double movement speed addons (Killing part chords + Caged Heart shoes) - these addons make you lose less distance while you're pelting survivors with knives at short/mid range and even long range in some instances. The numbers might not look massive but with and without them the difference shows
Knive capacity is never a bad option if you don't know what else to run (Trick pouch and/or Bloody boa)
If you like to run Iron Maiden, you can also run Melodious Murder for an even faster reload
You can also mix and match all of the above for good results as well. Experiment with 'em
The rest of his addons are still pretty good, I just find these are overall better for consistancy
Lethal pursuer, iron maiden, corrupt intervention and no way out. For add ons id go with at least initial throw rate and something else that suits your playstyle ;)
@Tricksters_Wife can help
@Tr1nity ty for summoning me here to talk about my husband!
Here's some of my favorite add on combinations with Trickster:
A couple of other items I like to use are Diamond Cufflinks and Caged Heart Shoes. I typically won't use them unless I don't have any of the item combinations from above, but they're still pretty good add ons to use with him!
My current build for Trickster is Ruin, Undying, Discordance, and BBQ. These all pretty much make up for the lack of map pressure and gen control that Trickster has. However, if you're having trouble getting downs with Showstopper, you could do an Agitation + Starstruck build as well and get quite a bit of value from it. My brother who doesn't main Trickster uses this build and gets a decent amount of instadowns from it.
If you need any more tips on Trickster you can check out my Trickster guide that I keep updated! 🠗
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/270849/a-trickster-guide-by-a-trickster-one-trick