Sometimes I wish end game chat was on consoles

Just so I can type ggwp and also to see the salt that my friend sees from our team

Comments

  • Sometimes I wish it existed too but I know it's best for me that it doesn't. No temptation to look at people being jerks in the chat and getting myself all worked up after getting my teeth kicked in by a bully squad if the chat doesn't exist.

  • I don't. I don't want to be insulted every match.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Sometimes I wish it existed too but I know it's best for me that it doesn't. No temptation to look at people being jerks in the chat and getting myself all worked up after getting my teeth kicked in by a bully squad if the chat doesn't exist.

    It would be good if that thumbs button actually did something though. Like on overwatch. A quick pop up on screen.

  • I don't glad it not there.

  • @Azshhh said:

    Alot of pc survivors are toxic towards the console survivors because they know the console survivors can't do anything about it. can't call them out post-game & any report they submit is unlikely to do anything because they can't provide evidence.

    I usually get texts from cross platform regardless. I send laughing emoji cause I find it funny that someone wasted time texting me on the same console as me.