Enduring Affects Pallet Saves

PS4/Xbox/PC

The perk Enduring affects pallets saves making it impossible to save a teammate with a pallet if the Killer equips the perk. The survivor is unable to run away or even vault said pallet without being grabbed.

1: Pick up a survivor in a pallet.

2: Have the pallet stun the Killer.

3: The Killer will recover in 1.5 seconds.

This occurs every time as long as the Killer equips Enduring.

https://youtu.be/bIDrK4hryvI

Comments

  • Yes. It's a pallet stun.

  • That's not a bug. That is exactly how it's supposed to work.

  • Alright, I guess it's not a bug, it's just a horrible feature. Problem is, they removed enduring affecting D.S.; so why should this be different?

  • @SlicedBread said:

    Alright, I guess it's not a bug, it's just a horrible feature. Problem is, they removed enduring affecting D.S.; so why should this be different?

    Because enduring affects pallet stuns, not every stun like it used to.

  • This is something that has been brought up and is under discussion afaik....it never used to affect the save before, so I cannot confirm if this is a bug or not as yet.

  • Yeah I noticed this as well. I got pallet saved against a bubba last night and got caught again 5 seconds later because enduring caught me off guard. It definitely did not work like this before.

  • For me i would saying its a pallet stun. but the only change for this change i wish not completly enduring maybe 15 or 25%.

  • That's how it should work because it's a pallet stun. It's terrible that it didn't work like this before, a pallet stun is a pallet stun. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets removed tho.🤣