Any ideas what could have happened here?
https://youtu.be/iMezQE1OeXw
i wiggled free but after running was kinda like...wait...theres no perk that does that. I was mad confused.
Comments
This happened me too. 2 or 3 days ago, not sure. I am not sure it was bug or someone was cheating.
There are two possible answers here I think
Either there was a cheater in your game who auto-filled your wiggle bar
Or an obscure bug I think I heard about relating to Boil over, did the Leon have Boil over?
The david had breakout. The leon was with me and he was running boil over so idrk.
supposedly there's a bug with boil over where after someone wiggles off, the next pickup also causes an instant escape
I don't think so. Same thing happened to me. I down first and wiggled off immediately. I had not Boil Over. I thought someone was cheating, sadly i have not video record.
I took a look at the bug reporting section, a lot of ppl are reporting instances of instant wiggling - I don't think it's a cheater related thing going around atm.
It's def possible of course but it seems there's some kind of bug with boil over/the new wiggle system as it's widely reported