One source of True about skins ...
Hi, is there such a "One source of true" / overview of all skins and how / where I can get it? For example...
Right now I can get some skins from prime. gaming ( with subscriotion)..are there other sides opportunities ?
Will it be possible to get/buy some old skins? ... I haven't played for a few years ;) and I would buy some old skins...
Thanks Mike
Comments
You can get the tomb skins in a couple of months after they closed. The hallowed blight skins are in the shop of rn except for the doc and Mikaela witch's cosmetic. The only one you can't obtained are the twitch shirts,legacy as well as the masks from death garden.
If you just want to see an index of all of the skins, the DBD wiki has everything listed pretty extensively for each character, including where they are/were available
Death garden masks are available to everyone
Meg's mask wasn't supposed to be obtainable unless you got the game as well from what I assume.
Everyone has them now, can confirm as a ps4 player that has both masks
Confirmed by Mandy that the DG Meg mask was supposed to be made available to everyone, with the Trapper one being made available at a later date. The removal recently was a confirmed bug.
Oh wow okay 👍
Thanks, guys ;) just need to wait, I was one of those who buy Rift but... I didn't finish it...( work, family... etch ) :( I think the last 5-to 6 rewards were remaining... Now I need just wait for it and buy it from the store, shame on me :P
And yes, ;) It's good to know that LEGACY is a unique ;) I have them, but... It took a lot of time to collect