Hex totems are out in the open

Totems are too easy to spot and are cleansed in seconds. My hex spawns wide open on a cliff and everyone, including my almost completely blind grandma, can see the hex totem from miles away. When will BHVR do something about this?

Comments

  • Pentimento is your friend

  • @GuyFawx said:

    Pentimento is your friend

    Yeah about that...

    Yesterday, the survivors cleansed all 5 totems. I thought great, know I can get all 5 pentimento stacks! By the time I revived the third totem, the first was already cleansed.

  • Autohaven and Shelter Woods has the worst totem spawns. Literally out in the open.

  • While survivors get to choose where they put their lit totems, and never lose the perk 🙄

  • OH YEAH, BABE! Hit me with the memories from that Crotus Preen Asylum totem wide in the open.

    Untitled Image

    RIP, beautiful soul.

  • If they don't want to fix their spawns... they could make undying/ thrill of the hunt better as totem defense perks. Even create new ones.

  • Totems in general need to be better hidden, I think. But, once the locations are learned/memorized we are right back here, no?

  • @kld3169 said:

    Totems in general need to be better hidden, I think. But, once the locations are learned/memorized we are right back here, no?

    Well, at least survivors would have to go out of their way to search them... and not spot them "out in the open" 2 meters from a gen.

  • Whenever I see my Hex in the shack I’m like 🤦‍♂️. As if the survivors don’t always run straight to the shack every game.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    Pentimento is your friend

    Pentimento is a joke. I never get to use it because the survivors are crazy enough to bless it!