Hook Spawns
Is anyone else having bad hook spawns tonight? I’m getting a lot of void areas. No offerings in play.
Is anyone else having bad hook spawns tonight? I’m getting a lot of void areas. No offerings in play.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here it’s driving me insane I’m not using any offferings either nor are survivors
I'm having really bad gas, despite the fact that I haven't eaten a bean burrito in days. Possibly related?
I had a myers game about a week ago on midwich where there were legitimately no hooks downstairs on half the map. I still 4k'd but 2 survivors wiggled out because of it.
Fortunately they didn't abuse it/didn't keep running to that area but I could've been forced to slug had they done so.
I’m honored to have your first post be on a discussion I posted. Lol.
Are you full of #########? That’s usually my problem.
Ever since the patch there's been a lot of distance between hooks and more than a few dead zones. I even had a map with 1 hook for an entire quarter. Hooks feel mildly borked.
Yes. There's so many dead zones that suddenly became present.