Rank reset February 4 from red rank

Just randomly logged on after a day or two of not play to see I am now ash 4 from grinding to red 3 as fast as I could. I was really hoping for the blood points after the season ended too since it was my first time in red rank

Comments

  • This actually is really stupid...

    I hope you get your rank back in time! I am actually getting a bit scared for my rank now...

  • @Snarftem said:

    Just randomly logged on after a day or two of not play to see I am now ash 4 from grinding to red 3 as fast as I could. I was really hoping for the blood points after the season ended too since it was my first time in red rank

    I just logged in after playing earlier today.

    I literally had gotten to iri one and played a few matches earlier today and still was iri one.

    Then now, back to Ash 4 🤷🏻‍♀️