Is this a bug or a cheater?

I had intended to attach a screenshot of the post-game as evidence, but due to recent goings-on, I can't. So I'll just do my best to explain it.

Just played a match against a Demo on crotus prenn (The David brought us there). Both David and Jake had no mither and intended to bully with boil over. Of course, they both messed up so they only managed to get 3 or 4 wiggle offs, before they both died. However, I noticed something rather weird in the post-game. In David's loadout, he has one of the vaccines you get by facing Nemesis. That should be impossible right? The vaccines are lost upon surviving or dying, so it's not possible to keep one and bring it to the next game. Is people being able to keep vaccines a new bug? Or was the David cheating? If he is cheating, should I submit a report ticket? The only evidence I have is a screenshot so I dunno if that'd be enough.

Comments

  • You can always post the screenshot here and cut out the names, I'm eager to see it myself. If it is truly a Nemesis syringe, it would be odd to bring into a match since it would be useless against any other killers.

  • I'd report it. Shouldn't be possible to keep temporary items in inventory.

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    You can always post the screenshot here and cut out the names, I'm eager to see it myself. If it is truly a Nemesis syringe, it would be odd to bring into a match since it would be useless against any other killers.

    Nah I can't. Due to some recent events, we can't post images on the forums. Sucks, but I understand why the mods did it.

  • He is cheating, there are people selling accounts out there for pretty cheap which allows you to have a P3 on every one and a large number of pretty much anything. That includes Vaccines and Flashbangs (not sure about Lament Configurations but I wouldnt be surprised)

    There could be a bug which allows you to keep these items, but as far as Im aware, this is a cheater

  • Def submit it through a support ticket, I've seen streamers go vs hackers and have similar stuff happen when they "activate" certain cheats. Usually the offerings start getting weird with killers having survivor ones, or vice versa.