yes you can but id just like to point out that a killer can see his hex totems highlighted and if he sees a hex destroyed while hearing the boon lit he will know exactly where to snuff wasting all the time you spent blessing it. its always better to destroy hex totems
yes you can but id just like to point out that a killer can see his hex totems highlighted and if he sees a hex destroyed while hearing the boon lit he will know exactly where to snuff wasting all the time you spent blessing it. its always better to destroy hex totems
I was confused last game as I had lost 2x hex totes but had 5 totems up with TOTH
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, you can bless a Hex.
Blex Totem
yes you can but id just like to point out that a killer can see his hex totems highlighted and if he sees a hex destroyed while hearing the boon lit he will know exactly where to snuff wasting all the time you spent blessing it. its always better to destroy hex totems
I was confused last game as I had lost 2x hex totes but had 5 totems up with TOTH