As a PC player I'd love to be taken out of cross play with console people because then I could have cross play on and get the Window Store people instead of just Steam folks.
I play cross-play off because every time I turn it on Every. Single. And I mean, EVER SINGLE console player I ever been matched against or with was a toxic [bad word]head. Not that I don't still get toxic [bad word]heads playing PC only but the percentage is a lot lower.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you want them removed than turn off cross play.
Cheaters will actively try to bypass this if it was removed.
Hackers can still get into console only lobbies, so no point.
Console isn’t immune to cheating lol
You have to wait to long for mm
yeah ques will be longer unfortunately but, that's how you get rid of them.
As a PC player I'd love to be taken out of cross play with console people because then I could have cross play on and get the Window Store people instead of just Steam folks.
I play cross-play off because every time I turn it on Every. Single. And I mean, EVER SINGLE console player I ever been matched against or with was a toxic [bad word]head. Not that I don't still get toxic [bad word]heads playing PC only but the percentage is a lot lower.
So, sure, remove PC from cross play.
Console cheaters were a thing before crossplay, you know.
It almost sounds like Console players just can't take the competition.