Next Chapter Announcement?
So Mcote, in the live stream, said that they've been invited to the Game Awards 2018 that take place on December 6th. He also added that it is there that they will make some announcements, and 'present something really cool'. Does that mean it is the new chapter announcement? Like a trailer? Teaser? If this is true, it means we aren't getting any leaks before 3 weeks from now.
Comments
I hope we'll get to see him jump in a hatch.
Or hell, just put him in the game. I'm sure there're people who want to play Killer against him.
They are probably not allowed to say what it is beforehand. And if it's the upcoming chapter I wouldn't be surprised if it would be a licenced one, or something like that. Having an announcement. during the Game Awards is definitively something that is meant to attract new people into the game. Doubt an original chapter would be best fit for such a thing. If I think about it something like licenced characters cosmetics might work as well.
But to be honest that would be pure speculation. The only fact we have right now, that there is Dead by Daylight related announcement at the Game Awards.
he's literally Dwight...
Right? In old streams, he gets asked like 20 times if Dwight was based on him.
So that's clown, spirit, next dlc 10, and 11 I believe those are suppose to be OG.
Now dont get me wrong I love licensed dlc but I just dont want money wasted on a ######### killer like ghostface.
But a part of me does believe that releasing a licensed chapter trailer at the Game Awards would definitely grab new players eyes VS an OG killer that no one knows any info about.
EITHER WAY!
Its still gonna be a trailer regardless
I thought they said December 6 is the Game awards?
They gonna present deathgarden 2
Thatbrownmonster said: Good lord
I think it's on the 6th.