When's Bubba going to have his blighted skin?
Will you guys release one for Bubba? Because both Nemesis and Pyramid Head are licensed killers so I believe it's possible that Bubba get his own blighted skin?
Will you guys release one for Bubba? Because both Nemesis and Pyramid Head are licensed killers so I believe it's possible that Bubba get his own blighted skin?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be interesting. I would like to see a concept art to hold me over.
im sure someone on twitter will cry about bubba having orange goo on his face triggering them because it reminds them of The Orange Bad Man and it'll get removed from the game and anyone who purchased it will be told they'll get shards in exchange, sometime, eventually, we're working on it i promise. But they never will get shards, because BHVR is a bunch of liars and thieves.
He licenced so unlikely
Then again so are pyramid head and ghostface so maybe likely
big mad
I actually got my shards and bought a cosmetic of trickster. So no they didn't lied about that.
sigh
LOL @ Bubba the Orange Supremacist
Trump is a cannibal? That surprises me. I thought that fruits were vegetarians?
Sure it's possible to get approval for anything in a license, but usually the agreement is that the character will be represented authentically, the way he appeared originally. Getting approval for a gimmick skin is up to the license owners, and Leatherface's agreement was written long before Blight existed.
A big fear in licensing is "diluting" the character. Bubba's only value is that he's scary. The owner might choose to allow no changes just to avoid anything goofy. A jizz-covered Demo, for example.