Are you excited for the Ringu Chapter?

It's only 1 month until the Ringu chapter comes out and I'm excited for that license but there is a 6th anniversary on the way and I will be more fun to have another new chapter.


Are you guys excited for this chapter to come up? Share your ideas with this new chapter and hopefully that it will make it more exciting for this hyped up chapter.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yes, because i am excited to see what they come up with. I mean we have no clue what her weapon will even be. Her power could be really cool.

    Hair tentacle. Oh god please let it be hair tentacle.

  • Im super excited especially for the potential survivor. As a Chinese American I always love when Asian horror is in games I just wish they'd add more stuff from China but hey Japan isn't bad either when it comes to horror

    Untitled Image Untitled Image


  • I am very excited. I have been doing lots of old archive challenges to pre farm for her. It has been a lot of work, and a lot of survivor (which I hate). Hopefully it is all worth it and she is fun. If I get a repeat of Artist... I swear.

  • Not really. Unless they make a big update that makes Killer fun to play again - new Killers just don't interest me. Even if it's a licensed chapter with one of my favorite classics.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I am very excited. I have been doing lots of old archive challenges to pre farm for her. It has been a lot of work, and a lot of survivor (which I hate). Hopefully it is all worth it and she is fun. If I get a repeat of Artist... I swear.

    Artist was worst killer of this year. I really liked Nemesis and Pinhead. Maybe Sadako will be good like them.

  • I'm not excited about anything in this game till they get rid of sbmm.

    Excited for a killer I'll never play because the game is boring and unfun? Nah

  • @Vyne456 said:

    It's only 1 month until the Ringu chapter comes out and I'm excited for that license but there is a 6th anniversary on the way and I will be more fun to have another new chapter.

    Are you guys excited for this chapter to come up? Share your ideas with this new chapter and hopefully that it will make it more exciting for this hyped up chapter.

    I not exited because one thing... ELDEN RING and because I afraid that BHVR will make something cool and then nerf her, making her useless.

1 2 ›