Which one do you prefer?
0:19
The original one has better voice quality, that's the only thing I prefer about it
New one is Doug Bradley. Enough said
@Brokenbones said:The original one has better voice quality, that's the only thing I prefer about itNew one is Doug Bradley. Enough said
@Brokenbones said:
Well, if thinking outside of "it's his original voice, so it's better", what would you choose?
For me, new feels too... Idk, mechanical? Didn't quite like it
I think the new voice sounds chilling.
TWO WORDS: Doug Bradley.
No voice.
@glitchboi said:TWO WORDS: Doug Bradley.
@glitchboi said:
If just thinking outside of "because it's canon", you'll still prefer new?
The new voice lines sound like they'd be straight out of the movie and they have more character.
Wait. what.
I didn't even know there was a new voice (which is why I said old, since I had heard that one), but Doug Bradley? And people say BHVR don't care.
The lines were read by the actual actor, which brings a lot of authenticity to it.
I just wish it was slower, it gets repetitive fast.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The original one has better voice quality, that's the only thing I prefer about it
New one is Doug Bradley. Enough said
Well, if thinking outside of "it's his original voice, so it's better", what would you choose?
For me, new feels too... Idk, mechanical? Didn't quite like it
I think the new voice sounds chilling.
TWO WORDS: Doug Bradley.
No voice.
If just thinking outside of "because it's canon", you'll still prefer new?
The new voice lines sound like they'd be straight out of the movie and they have more character.
Wait. what.
I didn't even know there was a new voice (which is why I said old, since I had heard that one), but Doug Bradley? And people say BHVR don't care.
The lines were read by the actual actor, which brings a lot of authenticity to it.
I just wish it was slower, it gets repetitive fast.