the guys goes on a bit about possible hints to springtrap from fnaf being added to the game, and the next tome being related to him
Thank you, I'm sick of these Fnaf discussions, it reminds me of when kids would make fun of other kids who liked Star Wars, the elitism on display in these threads is just mind boggling.
It is that time though. All of the FNAF tinfoil hatties will be coming back to the Forum to push their narrative about all the hints pointing to Claptrap being the next killer.
Much like the spring thaw flooding rivers with a bounty of fresh water, we will get to wade through the murky filth of FNAFdom once more. At least until the reveal, and then it'll be the insanity of "It's just a red herring. It's really going to be Slapflap!" once more.
Thank you, I'm sick of these Fnaf discussions, it reminds me of when kids would make fun of other kids who liked Star Wars, the elitism on display in these threads is just mind boggling.
I'm sorry I'm not posting a Fnaf discussion just if it is, I want take it overboard and get all negative about we knew it was bound to happen.
The thread is just me posting him,because he has information on stuff
It is that time though. All of the FNAF tinfoil hatties will be coming back to the Forum to push their narrative about all the hints pointing to Claptrap being the next killer.
Much like the spring thaw flooding rivers with a bounty of fresh water, we will get to wade through the murky filth of FNAFdom once more. At least until the reveal, and then it'll be the insanity of "It's just a red herring. It's really going to be Slapflap!" once more.
I call'em Springstrap sometimes. But I like those names to.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not going to say anything negative
Wut.
Wut ? Wut ?
Can someone explain to me what this video is about? I don't have the time or patience to sit through it.
Thank you, I'm sick of these Fnaf discussions, it reminds me of when kids would make fun of other kids who liked Star Wars, the elitism on display in these threads is just mind boggling.
Also he tells us the PTB date Feb 15th
It is that time though. All of the FNAF tinfoil hatties will be coming back to the Forum to push their narrative about all the hints pointing to Claptrap being the next killer.
Much like the spring thaw flooding rivers with a bounty of fresh water, we will get to wade through the murky filth of FNAFdom once more. At least until the reveal, and then it'll be the insanity of "It's just a red herring. It's really going to be Slapflap!" once more.
I'm sorry I'm not posting a Fnaf discussion just if it is, I want take it overboard and get all negative about we knew it was bound to happen.
The thread is just me posting him,because he has information on stuff
I call'em Springstrap sometimes. But I like those names to.