Flick Billy
I want to see your Billy flicks, curves, sky Billy plays, reverse chainsaws into Quentin hiding in a corner. Drop them links below. I like watching a good skillbilly play.
And no rickrolls >:(
I want to see your Billy flicks, curves, sky Billy plays, reverse chainsaws into Quentin hiding in a corner. Drop them links below. I like watching a good skillbilly play.
And no rickrolls >:(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://youtu.be/fVTmVDkUJRg
pain.
Agony even.
That would have been so clean if it worked out, but I'm sure you'll be able to get it in the future! (unless they patched it out)
As far as I'm aware, its still in.
I've also gotten this hit already, only difference is they were just coming up the stairs and I wasn't recording :(
Pretty good job so far - YouTube
Pain v2