Restart Ranking….
So I was Gold 1 and then the reset happened, I went back to the lowest rank, I get to Bronze 2 and im in game and my internet goes out, I sign back in and load up and now its telling me im an Ash 4… how does that happen?
So I was Gold 1 and then the reset happened, I went back to the lowest rank, I get to Bronze 2 and im in game and my internet goes out, I sign back in and load up and now its telling me im an Ash 4… how does that happen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do a complete restart sometimes it loads in localized rank saves and not server side and usually a complete restart fixes it