I can't find anything in this official site that mentions reporting hackers. I have video evidence, where am i supposed to go and send a hacker report?
I can't find anything in this official site that mentions reporting hackers. I have video evidence, where am i supposed to go and send a hacker report?
First you do an in-game report. If you are on steam take their id. You can look up their id here to see if its altered https://steamid.io/. Honestly I have no idea how to find id tag if they are not on steam.
I assume you recorded a video of the cheater. If not sorry there is not much to do. FOr future always start recording when you encounter a cheater. If you have video upload it to youtube or someplace else, get the link.
The section is "Additional player report". Fill out the information you are asked. Give them a summarize and the link of the video. Properly fill the ID sections. Yours and cheater's. Then you are good to go. Submit.
First you do an in-game report. If you are on steam take their id. You can look up their id here to see if its altered https://steamid.io/. Honestly I have no idea how to find id tag if they are not on steam.
I assume you recorded a video of the cheater. If not sorry there is not much to do. FOr future always start recording when you encounter a cheater. If you have video upload it to youtube or someplace else, get the link.
The section is "Additional player report". Fill out the information you are asked. Give them a summarize and the link of the video. Properly fill the ID sections. Yours and cheater's. Then you are good to go. Submit.
Honestly I have no idea how to find id tag if they are not on steam.
The SteamID64 is required only if you report from Steam, since it's the only platform where you can get to their profile by clicking on their name.
For the other platforms, the game tag is enough, together with an explanation in the description that you are reporting from a different platform.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On the support page.
If you want to report a player, please keep in mind in-game reports are mandatory, any additional evidence must be sent to Support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
First you do an in-game report. If you are on steam take their id. You can look up their id here to see if its altered https://steamid.io/. Honestly I have no idea how to find id tag if they are not on steam.
I assume you recorded a video of the cheater. If not sorry there is not much to do. FOr future always start recording when you encounter a cheater. If you have video upload it to youtube or someplace else, get the link.
Then go submit a ticket from https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
The section is "Additional player report". Fill out the information you are asked. Give them a summarize and the link of the video. Properly fill the ID sections. Yours and cheater's. Then you are good to go. Submit.
Honestly I have no idea how to find id tag if they are not on steam.
The SteamID64 is required only if you report from Steam, since it's the only platform where you can get to their profile by clicking on their name.
For the other platforms, the game tag is enough, together with an explanation in the description that you are reporting from a different platform.