Rank reset on ps4 bug?
I was iridencent 2 last night and when i logged in today my rank was reset to ash 4? is anyone else having the same problem? im on ps4
I was iridencent 2 last night and when i logged in today my rank was reset to ash 4? is anyone else having the same problem? im on ps4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That happened to me, but when I closed and restarted the game my grades returned to normal.
i restarted my game like 3 times and im still ash 4 :( i was griding for rank 1 all day yesterday too
this has happened to me on xbox to, was iri 3 last night and when logging in today im ash 4, restarting isnt working for me either..
This just happened to me. I was iri 2. Server crashed in the middle of a match and now I’m back to what was formerly known as rank 20. This happened on my PS4 about 45 minutes ago.
this happened to a friend yesterday and JUST happened to me, my internet went down for a second and when i came back to the game my ranks reset....i was red rank 1 for survivor i really hope they address this because if i dont get my bloodpoints on rank reset fay im gonna be upset lol
try playing a game or two it'll usually give you your pips back and you should be back at the rank you should be