3 Man Games

When I play killer I try my best to play to a code of honour, and when I get games where a survivor disconnects at the start of the game I won't dead hook anyone but I will try and hook everyone twice and try stall generator progress. As in my opinion, 3 man games are very easy for the killer, even in the high ranks and so going for the 3k is a cheap win.

However, I know the majority of killer mains don't have the same opinion when it comes to 3 man games and try and go for the team wipe out as if it was a regular game. So I'm open to a discussion about your opinion on 3 man games, and as a killer what is your approach to these type of games.

Comments

  • I used to be nice in 3 man games when loading screens actually were interupted since it was a bug back this times. Then I versed a 3 man SWF that still managed to screw me, so I stopped being nice.

    Nowadays I dont give a damn, survivors dont give a damn about your fun either and if someone ragequits, then this is not my fault. And yes, the loading screen crash/freeze has been fixed, it litrally is a ragequit

  • @Master said:
    I used to be nice in 3 man games when loading screens actually were interupted since it was a bug back this times. Then I versed a 3 man SWF that still managed to screw me, so I stopped being nice.

    Nowadays I dont give a damn, survivors dont give a damn about your fun either and if someone ragequits, then this is not my fault. And yes, the loading screen crash/freeze has been fixed, it litrally is a ragequit

    Although it isn't the other three survivors fault that a survivor disconnected. Also, it's not always a rage quit, there are still times when the games decide to crash or a disconnection glitch (still happens on the PS4). I don't know if it's different on the PC but even against an SWF, a 3 man game is very easy.

  • If I feel like the DC was the cause of your lose then I might give a hatch  Rage quits on death hook don't count.
  • @Nutty_Professor said:

    @Master said:
    I used to be nice in 3 man games when loading screens actually were interupted since it was a bug back this times. Then I versed a 3 man SWF that still managed to screw me, so I stopped being nice.

    Nowadays I dont give a damn, survivors dont give a damn about your fun either and if someone ragequits, then this is not my fault. And yes, the loading screen crash/freeze has been fixed, it litrally is a ragequit

    Although it isn't the other three survivors fault that a survivor disconnected. Also, it's not always a rage quit, there are still times when the games decide to crash or a disconnection glitch (still happens on the PS4). I don't know if it's different on the PC but even against an SWF, a 3 man game is very easy.

    Im only talkign about the Pc situation, I have no console experienced.
    I know that for me and my friends the loading screen DC issue has been fixed, so I assume that every DC in loading screen is a ragequit.

    You know whats funny. The most fun and interesting games happen when I play against a 3 man in a non-tunnel/camp style, but still tryharding. In a normal game, that would be impossible (sadly)

  • Depends on the survivor team. If they are flashlight clicking and tea bagging, then I am going to put forth “try hard mode” and run them into the ground.

    If they are playing “normally” ie none of what I mentioned before, I will generally be more merciful.

    What happens solely depends on them.
  • @detardedrevelopers said:
    They need to fix it clearly. Obviously many ways to fix it, but the developers are too clueless to open up to ideas.

    They want your money and that's all. Look how favorable they're to killers vs survivors for example. 4 killers that can only be purchased with real money. 3 Survivors can be only bought with real money.

    I play both killer and survivor. My killer rank is far more superior then survivor rank, but I play survivor more. How can that be? 

    In all honesty if I was the CEO of this enterprise most of the developers would get replaced or fired for making such an unbalanced game.

    Trust me you don't want to be in the red ranks either as a survivor or as a killer, I tried to avoid it like the plague but every season I end up as a rank 1 survivor. It's not that the high ranks are hard, it's just that nearly every game is the same, and you'll often go against the same killers/survivors (players).

  • When I play killer I try my best to play to a code of honour, and when I get games where a survivor disconnects at the start of the game I won't dead hook anyone but I will try and hook everyone twice and try stall generator progress. As in my opinion, 3 man games are very easy for the killer, even in the high ranks and so going for the 3k is a cheap win.

    However, I know the majority of killer mains don't have the same opinion when it comes to 3 man games and try and go for the team wipe out as if it was a regular game. So I'm open to a discussion about your opinion on 3 man games, and as a killer what is your approach to these type of games.

    If i can clearly see that they are solo survivors i let them escape but play with them a Lil bit... But if they are swf... NO MERCY. 
  • I usually just take it as an opportunity to farm, and if the survivors don't want to I just **** with em a lil
  • Depends on the survivor team. If they are flashlight clicking and tea bagging, then I am going to put forth “try hard mode” and run them into the ground.

    If they are playing “normally” ie none of what I mentioned before, I will generally be more merciful.

    What happens solely depends on them.
    This is pretty much my opinion on it, I react based on the survivors. If they are jerks or generally disrespectful, I offer them no mercy. If they play hard and help each other, I usually let at least one go. If they aren't team players and general camp hatch and such, I go hard after the ones that aren't and let the survivors that try to be a team player go. I guess overall I go easy on them if they try, it sucks to have a 3 man team sometimes.