So it's been 3 months since they leaked spirit teaser on instagram
It's time to give us some kind of info or hints (edit) for the next chapter
It's time to give us some kind of info or hints (edit) for the next chapter
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm getting the feeling it could be a licensed killer. Remember in a stream they said "If everything goes as planned." Why would they say that when they normally have complete control over their original chapters. I kinda hope it's not Ghostface if it is a licensed killer though. I'd like to see Art the clown from Terrifier and I know we already have a clown in game but he just seems really perfect for the game. He likes to torture people and he's silent.
Not necessarily. I agree that it's fair to speculate, that the PTB might start quite soon. But they can also only put out a tease one day before and everything would be fine.
Besides that we don't know if e.g. the Event lore was hint for the upcoming chapter.
BHVR in complete control? That would be sth new, usually its "pretty good job"
When it's posted on our official channels, it's not leaked.
As for the rest, nothing more I can say for now.
Not even Soon™?
Lets have FNaF as a licensed killer. Not because its a good idea, but so we can trigger everyone by adding 2 Freddys
Lmao. Personally, I'd be ok with any licensed killer as long as the devs are creative about it.
You’re welcome for the nightmare you’re gonna have tonight.
I don't have nightmares, and if I did, it wouldn't be about such a pathetic excuse for a horror game.
Doesn't change the fact that Jump Scares: The Game isn't scary.
They had said somewhere that the event lore is possibly the chapter after this. It's not this coming one unless they're deflecting.
I'd much rather have Chucky as a licensed. That'd be ridiculous because of his size so of course he'd need a downside like maybe he needs 3 hits to down or something. I could honestly see him as a killer though out of the licensed ones.
Any of like the "Universal" monsters all could still be used as their generic types like werewolf, mummy, or vampire. Frankenstein himself can't really be licensed since the book is so old at least by most laws is more than likely covered under public domain.
The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers could be an interesting concept for licensed that comes with a survivor (the sister from the first one or even the brother since they don't care if someone died although Justin Long might be more problematic than the girl).