Rank resetting before reset
So I was playing last night dbd on my xbox and when I come back the next morning all my ranks are reset to ashe. I was gold 3 killer and I think I was silver 2-4 on survivor. Kind of a bummer but I was wondering if I was not the only one having this issue.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Happened to me as well! I was Iridescent on both sides (I want to say 3 on survivor and either 2 or 3 on killer) and I'm back to Ash IV but I've hardly seen anyone talk about this
I was Gold IV as Survivor and Iridescent I as killer, and this morning I've been set back to Ash IV as both.
Edit: Hm, after restarting the game my grades have returned to Gold IV and Iridescent I.
it's a visual bug, after playing a single game it should be reverted to normal again
Went from IR 4 to Ash 4. uhm.....
This happened to my friend as well and I feel like no one is talking about it because it happened to a bunch of people He was Iri 1 on both :(
Same here my Rank just Reset i was Silver 2 on both Killer and survivor Why does this happen ?
same here x.x