Pinhead is bugged? NVM been explained, rare instance but no bug
I'm not on about when you pick up the box, I know you need to wait out the chains then solve it.
But i just had a pinhead match where i was getting hit by 6odd chains at a time (not the whole game) and none of these was even triggered by the killer?
Soooooo why did i get spammed by so many chains at once?
Comments
Was chain hunt active and did he have the addon that when you break a chain with the environment an additional chain spawns?
It's either the Chain Hunt started, you body-blocked chains for one of your teammates or the Pinhead was using the Impaling Wire Add-on
Did he have that purple addon that makes additional chains spawn when they’re broken on the environment.
I thought that addon only added 1 chain when 1 broke via an object?
He did have it but I was pretty much in the open and just got swamped with chains (none being his attack) and it took a good 5 odd seconds to remove them all lol
That's probably what it is the impaling wire and chain hunt.
1 chain spawns after an environmental break as basekit. The addon makes multiple spawn.
And that makes me get attacked by 6-8hooks? I was stuck in one spot for what felt like ages lol
Never seen so many ever before lol, I assumed it was bugged as iv had many use that addon but god damn
Nah it’s wild but it’s not bugged. I’ve personally seen it happen multiple times. Usually it happens when I walk through my own chains since the game counts that as environment.
Angry Chains the game
I've gone against Pinhead only once recently, but the box was bugged. If you picked it up BEFORE chain hunt, chains would start to harass the carrier immediately. I repeat, this happened when picking up the box well before the timer for the chain hunt was full. And it kept happening throughout the trial.
Strange, I have never seen so many before just via chainhunt so it came as a shock.
Oh well thanks for saying it's not a bug, I'll add that to my knowledge
He's using an addon that creates more chains when a chain breaks on the environment, I guess.
When you pick up the box, immediately move somewhere safe. Then dodge as many chains as there are survivors alive -1 and then solve it.
It was that, like I said I know about the box thing. I didnt have the box in my hand but ended up with 6-8 chains on me at once which is why I was so shocked lol.
But now iv experienced it I understand it just came as a shock as I'm a vet and never seen that many at once
Here is probably what happened.