Does the game crash if you try to go from 39 to 40 and yet you haven't taken any teachable perks?
I tried three times now to get Jonah to go from 39 to level 40 in the blood web and every time it crashes, again I'm on Xbox if that matters... so my question is, does this happen to everyone and is it because I did not take any teachable perks from level 30 thru level 40? Is the brain of the game's confused and doesn't know what to do because it only leaves you with 2 usually in available perks each level because I'm going to have to leave it at 39 for now if so because I'm not taking teachable Perks until I got my prestiged players the perks I like better. I wish I thought of that sooner as I have some that I don't really care for and they're already filtering in and I don't want to add more perks for now. that I don't prefer. I wish I got the self-healing a couple weeks back but somehow I missed it
Comments
Nah. In fact it used to be meta where you'd only take meta teachables so when you get a new survivor they only have certain perks that pop up in their web instead of every single one.
If it's any consolation a lot of people are having issues with the game at the moment so it's not just you.
Yeah I had an issue earlier as it wouldn't start up after the initial load even though it was supposed to be starting after the update or during the update I should say... but it's still strange, every time I try to get from 39 to 40 it locks up and screeches and kicks off when it should just go onto 40. It'd be interesting to see if any other Xbox users who could replicate it with any survivor really, as long as you don't pick any of his teachable perks between 30 and 39 and try to get the 40 because every time it locked up and shut off and I have to restart the game.
Thanks for the info, at least now I know it's not supposed to work that way, but currently it is