Bring back spirit sword breaking after hitting objects

Why was it removed? It was such a beautiful little detail and I loved it. But for some reason it got removed and I wonder why.
Any chance to get it back?

Comments

  • So insignificant and so true at the same time.

  • They probably had some problems with the animation and thought, why are we even doing this, no other killer has this feature anyway :wink:

  • It's a shame because I wanted it to happen whenever you hit an object instead of only while you are carrying someone. Yet they removed it.

  • Maybe it was removed, cause it was making some FPS issues?
    Not sure about it but I hope they bring it back.

  • you know I wish spirit broke pallets in one clean hit with her sword but the animation time would remain the same. just a little detail I would love
  • @The_Daydreamer said:
    Maybe it was removed, cause it was making some FPS issues?
    Not sure about it but I hope they bring it back.

    If that's the case then we been cucked by console scrubs and there low FPS again.