What kind of mmr is this? Please change mmr to not get the same killers (players) constantly
I stopped playing the game for 1 and half month because mmr was just so miserable.
Now I have decided to play again today (and yesterday) and its always been the same killers again and again and again. It has only been huntress today and 5 games. 3 of them the same person playing the huntress and then other 2 games and again another person playing huntress 2 games. In 5 games huntress and in 5 games only 2 players. Its really tiring going against the same killer over and over again. The killers now know our perks and I know theirs. I know their play style (camping hooks with the hatchet, really surprising... ). Cant you implement something in the mmr so we wont be getting the same killers over and over again?
Not only did I get the same killers again and again but also one survivor in all the games as well.
Then yesterday i had a survivor in my lobby with me and then next game he is a killer against me.
Is almost no one playing this game anymore?
Comments
What platform you playing on, What Hours? and in what region of the world? Crossplay is on/off?
Huntress is the most used killer.
She is free, she is about shooting therefore the base mechanics are simple (aim, shoot, reload, repeat), if mastered she is quite good.
ps5, daytime and evening in Europe. Crossplay on.