Boil Over ruins the game

I know I sound overdramtic but seriously that boil over is insane. I mean how can the devs think that the buff to Boil over is okay. I just played 2 bully squads both on Resident Evil Map and couldn’t hook them due to well the library spot and I didn’t have iron grasp or agitation on me both as Freddy and Ghostface. I mean all I could do so try to slug them and that would not work cause the second squad had also soul guard. Again this perk is ruining killer players and people who play both killer and survivor. I mean I come back from a break and this is what happens when you want to play killer and get some rewards due to the event. I know others have complained about it and I know they won’t listen but seriously that’s okay to ruin one person’s fun just so 4 others can have fun I mean to me that’s not okay cause everyone should have fun equally. But that’s my two cents on the matter. I shouldn’t have to put on two perks that can somewhat help me and also use a oak offering to also help me. I want to play with other perks like pop and bbq but I can’t anymore which really sucks. Sorry for rambling and ranting but I figured I addressed what I have encountered.

Comments