Brand New Part not working
I hit both skill checks and get 0 progress, I tried it on both my gaming PC and work laptop, I am on Steam. Anyone having the same issue?
Tagged:
Mod
I hit both skill checks and get 0 progress, I tried it on both my gaming PC and work laptop, I am on Steam. Anyone having the same issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used a couple last night and they were fine. I'm on Xbox Series if it matters.
If you'd like to report a bug @Rizzo90 will tell you more.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.