Am I confused?
Someone please tell me if I'm crazy, but was thrill of the hunt nerfed recently? I don't see in the description any mention of it notifying you when a survivor Interacts with a hex totem.
Someone please tell me if I'm crazy, but was thrill of the hunt nerfed recently? I don't see in the description any mention of it notifying you when a survivor Interacts with a hex totem.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, this was changed with the release of Boon-Totems. They buffed the time it takes to cleanse/bless Totems. So they buffed and nerfed it in the same Patch.
I had a feeling it was around that release... Thanks