Why are you not using the killswitch?
Were we not promised that the killswitch could be used if something was broken or abusable?
People have been complaining about RPD library griefing even before Boil over was buffed. Why has the RPD offering not been disabled? Why has Boil Over not being disabled?
Boil Over has been "monitored" for nearly a week now. Surely it doesn't need to take this long to pull that switch? It is broken and the only people that are defending it are either abusing it or they used it as a solo player and don't understand how to abuse it.
Oh and please remember that controller users cannot even get through doors if someone uses Boil Over. Last night I was on Lery's and picked up an AFK Boil Over user. I finally got them to the hook today around lunchtime.
Comments
You have no idea dude, if two boon perks can affect the same area from three different levels of elevation, you are not going to snuff them soon enough to make progress, let alone lose the entire game. But keep thinking you know better til you see it, I didn't think it was ridiculous til it happened to me either
I suspect that it'll be nerfed in the Ring chapter. It's clearly completely broken and a perfect set of keys to the trollmobile, but on BHVR's end, it's going to come down to the numbers.
Sure. But is that really healthy?
I play this game to chase and hunt survivors. Not to spend 15 minutes staring at slugs and playing the Superhot version of whack-a-mole.
It is BHVR, my friend.
They never do the right thing, regardless of how obvious it is.