Can we pls get a new load screen?
I love the event ones; the Tiger is fantastic. Please create a more extraordinary default load screen for the game. The existing black one is boring.
I love the event ones; the Tiger is fantastic. Please create a more extraordinary default load screen for the game. The existing black one is boring.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like a series of different loading screens in general. Doesn't have to be fancy, could even just be artwork of various characters in the game, but it'd be a nice change of pace.
I do adore the event loading screens, and this new one is honestly really snazzy.
I liked the anniversary one. It gave you something to read / look at while you wait…