π Extreme console lag is back! π
Love it when my game freezes during mid chase or injuring a survivor causes my frames to skip and suddenly I'm at a complete different location. π
Love it when my game freezes during mid chase or injuring a survivor causes my frames to skip and suddenly I'm at a complete different location. π
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You on last or next gen?
I usually only have the issue when playing as and against Nemesis or am inflicted with a status effect.
May I ask, Do you use an Ethernet Cable? I feel like many console players donβt really use one, causing the game to Hiccup here and there. It really makes a difference.
I can debunk this.
Ethernet cables don't help.
last
I'm using my ethernet cable the moment my console arrived.