How do I change my avatar?
Sorry for the dumb question but I just made an account and I can't figure out for the life of me how to change it. It's not on edit profile or anything. I even tried to look up how to do it. Any help?
Sorry for the dumb question but I just made an account and I can't figure out for the life of me how to change it. It's not on edit profile or anything. I even tried to look up how to do it. Any help?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Top right, click your current avatar
'Edit profile'
Then on the sidebar there's an option that says "Change my picture"
From there it should be a piece of cake
Thanks a million!
NP!
Welcome to the DBD forums