Mastering Bubba- day 1
Highlights:
I beat an SWF on Lery's. BT could not save them.
Beat the same Laurie who brought a key and a Haddonfield offering and had a build of UB, DS, Adren, and Dead Hard twice in a row (she dc'd the second time) at least she wasn't using Boil Over though
Stats:
Wins: 9
Losses: 0
What I learned/Need to learn:
Getting better at triggering charges at the right time to maximize distance
Need to improve at hugging walls without activating tantrum
Learned the art of zoning (positioning yourself so that the survivor has nowhere safe to run after you break the pallet)
Comments
But.... Haddonfield is currently disabled?
win more
Shhhhh. He’s hunting rabbit.
What can this mean?
I wasn't at home for part of the day so I had to play a couple of matches on mobile lol
(Haddonfield is not disabled on Mobile)
ok