Quick draw trophy/achievement

It definitely needs to add blessing in there because I'm 1 and survivors almost never cleanse.

Comments

  • Just a quick note: the art of the achievement is very misleading, you don't have to pull them off the totems with a Redeemer shot, you just have to disrupt them, be it a hit with M1, a Nemesis tentacle or power or a Doctors shock.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Just a quick note: the art of the achievement is very misleading, you don't have to pull them off the totems with a Redeemer shot, you just have to disrupt them, be it a hit with M1, a Nemesis tentacle or power or a Doctors shock.

    Thats what I figured thanks though and doc sounds perfect for it I didn't think about him thanks again .

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2783519#Comment_2783519

    I don't play Doctor so I can't confirm, but I was told once before that his shock attacks don't count toward the achievement and that they actually have to be hit off or grabbed off the totems. Or is that wrong?

    Actually, I don't really know. I was under the impression that you have to interrupt the blessing process, with the important part being that the survivor themselves don't release the button, but your actions forces the interrupt. But might be that the docs power specifically doesn't work.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2783519#Comment_2783519

    I don't play Doctor so I can't confirm, but I was told once before that his shock attacks don't count toward the achievement and that they actually have to be hit off or grabbed off the totems. Or is that wrong?

    It says interrupt a survivor "cleansing" a totem. So doc should work. The problem is I don't think blessing counts.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2783562#Comment_2783562

    Ah... Well if blessing doesn't count, then they should definitely update that. This achievement was already a pain to get before, unless you threw the game and kept AFKing next to hex totems.

    I'm not sure but they are different mechanics and you have the bless x amount of hexes.

    I might see if I can put together a build and test it. It's really the only way to know unless someone else knows for sure.

  • I can confirm that interrupting a survivor blessing a totem doesn't count towards the achievement. I pulled a Mikaela off a totem she was blessing and I'm still at 1 of 10.