There is no need to open a ticket at this time, if that point comes - I will let people know. Right now it won't help I'm afraid.
The recent update said we should've received them (4hr ago it was tweeted) next time we launched the game however I haven't gotten them yet. Relaunched just to see. I've got adept Bubba achieve so I know I did the matches, though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From the top of the forum.
We do not have any further information at this time.
Thanks you
@MandyTalk, sorry for tag and ask, did you have any idea when my shards will come, i really need it.
Should those who haven't received the shards open a ticket about the issue?
There is no need to open a ticket at this time, if that point comes - I will let people know. Right now it won't help I'm afraid.
New update, no shards fix....
The recent update said we should've received them (4hr ago it was tweeted) next time we launched the game however I haven't gotten them yet. Relaunched just to see. I've got adept Bubba achieve so I know I did the matches, though.