DLC content compensation
So spending 9k on a char and then buying a DLC in full price doesnt sound right, right ? I understand that a discount is out of the table, for reasons i do not understand but just accept, but not even an iri shard compensation ? We spent 9k iri shards on a char and then just buy the dlc with already owning a character in full price ? Doesnt make sense and i find it demotivating to further support the game content.
I would suggest that if not fully compensated for 9k iri a player would at least get 5k iri back for "double" buying a character. I believe its a fair, low-cost trade for bhvr that would make such a big difference.
Thank you for hearing me out (if thats the case) and i hope this post contributes even to the slightest,
Tiki
Comments
I second this, we should get a compensation of say, 5000 iri shards for every character we had already owned as part of that DLC, so if you buy a DLC and already owned the killer and survivor, or both survivors, etc we should get some sort of compensation for each one already owned
Excuse me if I’m missing something, but why are you paying real money for content you bought with in-game currency? A couple outfits or something?