Krampus
Hello! I would like to thank you for the development of the game! I love her very much and play it every day! And already I tried all the murderers and thought about possible new future murderers and survivors.
What about the Krampus killer?
Soon Christmas and this character does not have such copyrights!
It would be possible to invent an event for this holiday. that Krampus punishes the bad survivors who take gifts without asking.
In general, my friends and I often ask ourselves questions about who may be put into the game in the future.
Maybe a marsh monster or a mummy or one of the killers from the movies!
For example, a scream or Jason would be just as good to see Jeepers Creepers
Comments
Krampus is an old story, I don't think anyone has a copyright or trademark on him. That said, I'd find it strange to have him in the game. He's already a supernatural being, like the Entity. It'd be like putting Satan into the game, he's not really a killer.
Don't expect Jason. His legal properties are a mess right now, and he has his own game. It's just not ever gonna happen.
There were theories about Scream and Jeepers Creepers in the past, but that's all they were is theory. Both are licensed properties like Jason. I have a feeling we won't be seeing many of those in the future, more original killers that BHVR can own.
Though I do really REALLY want to play as a Chucky doll.
Isn't Spirit a supernatural being? Like she does have floating limbs and is a vengeful spirit.
Yea but she was a human. Krampus is like a demon or something.
To be fair McCote once mentioned in one of the streams that they considered a Krampuslike Killer once. But the way they mentioned it, it seems like they didn't wen that way.
Krampus has been one of my most wanted killers personally. Would be a great add for a christmas time killer. I think he could fit the theme too