Was Drop of Perfume add-on from the Twins shadownerfed?

While playing the Twins and trying to decide what add-ons I should bring, I have noticed something strange, I'm not sure if this was always there before.

twinsadd-on.png

Does this mean Victor's shrieks only apply the Oblivious Status Effect while he's idle? Or does this mean that he also applies this while on someone's back? If the latter isn't the case, than this kinda sucks for the Twins.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Yeah, only when he's idle. It's always been this way, I think, but the Victor shriek add-ons have their descriptions changed practically every patch. I remember when they were changed to only work when Victor was charging a pounce - in which, he's not idle, so Oblivious does nothing.

    Anyway, add-on sucks. Just run Silencing Cloth, which is unironically incredibly strong and arguably their second best add-on behind Forest Stew.

  • Yes the wording of this was changed some months back to make it clearer - I don't think the way it worked changed (although I stand to be corrected on that), just the actual wording on the add-on.

  • @Mandy said:

    Yes the wording of this was changed some months back to make it clearer - I don't think the way it worked changed (although I stand to be corrected on that), just the actual wording on the add-on.

    So does this mean that it still works while Victor is latched onto a Survivor? I'm a bit confused, due to the Iridescent Pendant having the exact same wording, but that add-on doesn't work when Victor is latched onto someone iirc.