How do the add-ons work

Now I know add-ons adjust the killers ability but what I mean is how do they work in general for example something like the tar bottle makes sense on Trapper he covers the traps in tar to darken them. For Wraith he paints the symbol on the bell. But then comes someone like Nurse I'm not talking about the last breaths and all that I mean stuff like the dull bracelet how does that effect her ability does she wear it or something. Another example would be VHS porn how does it change the color of the after piece tonic. Now I get it's a game it doesn't need to make legal sense but it's a sorta makes you think.

Comments

  • Probably a chemical reaction to the compound when he treats his tonic bottles as a year-long xxx jar challenge.

    If you look closely, you should see the weeping face of a My Little Pony, desperate to be thrown into The Void.

  • Thats an interesting idea. I main Legion and plenty of his addons are just different mixtapes. So my headcannon is that he just runs around with an mp3 player and headphones. And propably snorts the Cold dirt addon to reduce his Frenzy cd.