I want to hear what music you listen to late at night when you can't sleep. It's a whole vibe of it's own. Half an hour from now it'll be 3am and i'm listening to space song by beach house as i make this post. Would love to hear yours.
Either tracks from The Caretaker or Mick Gordon, I know it's two wildly different genre's but it depends on whether I'm being kept awake from too much energy or existential thoughts.
I want to hear what music you listen to late at night when you can't sleep. It's a whole vibe of it's own. Half an hour from now it'll be 3am and i'm listening to space song by beach house as i make this post. Would love to hear yours.
I used to listen to orchestral music when I went to bed but I found that it was affecting my sleep more than I though it would. Now I can fall asleep fine when I get tired. I just make sure I don't game for about two hours before bed. If I have any trouble falling asleep or wake up and can't fall back asleep, melatonin does the trick.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope this makes your night more interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE9rWWZi7l0Interestingly specific.
Pretty much anything by Starcadian or Toxic Avenger at that point.
Most 80s songs are good but my favorite singer is Kenny Loggins
wesley willis's entire discography
If I’m awake at 3am then usually it means I’m doing #########, so I usually listen to anything grandson made as it fits my mood at said time.
Are you asking for suggestions to help you sleep?
If I can't sleep, I don't listen to music. I put on "That Chapter" or "Thoughty2"
They're my nighty-night story tellers and I go down like a log.
Shame I can't share the songs after what happened (although I 100% see why and agree). But the songs I would listen to would be:
Sylvan Esso - Coffee
Paul Draper & Stephen Wilson - Omega Man
The National - I Need My Girl
Lord Huron - The Night We Met
Texada - All My Life
J.Views - Don't Pull Away
Phoebe Bridges - Georgia
Avith Ortega - Forlorn Resort
Slowdrive - Sugar For The Pill
Fleetwood Mac - Tango In The Night
Everything Everything - No Reptiles
R.E.M - Nightswimming
Either tracks from The Caretaker or Mick Gordon, I know it's two wildly different genre's but it depends on whether I'm being kept awake from too much energy or existential thoughts.
Ziggy Stardust (the album)
Disregard.
For 'mild' existential crises:
https://youtu.be/MKk1u5RMTn4For when the brown matter hits the revolving blades:
https://youtu.be/VmMPZfCmG_kAs someone who does this alot and proceeds to wake up 2 hours later
https://youtu.be/1OeiYxdteTQOooh. Here's another good one for that blade hitting brown matter of smelly origins for you.
https://youtu.be/72w3BBlOo7MI actually like this too. I knew I shouldve checked out weathers more. Only one Ive heard is happy pills and that one goes well too :p
I used to listen to orchestral music when I went to bed but I found that it was affecting my sleep more than I though it would. Now I can fall asleep fine when I get tired. I just make sure I don't game for about two hours before bed. If I have any trouble falling asleep or wake up and can't fall back asleep, melatonin does the trick.
4am now and found this gem and decided it belongs here.