Do you think Dead By Daylight has been starting to be less fun?

There was an error... I hate myself...

If for any reason you don't find DBD getting old, feel free to comment bellow.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    "It's like sex, at first it's bliss, then you're burnt out."

    Oddly specific.

    It's not that I'm finding the game "less fun", but rather I've played it so excessively so often that I just need to play other games. There was a point in time where I played for hours a day, every single day, for weeks (maybe even months) on end, sometimes to the point of neglecting friends. Now I'm reaching that point where I could easily go a week without playing. Nothing the devs or the community did. I just played it too much.

    I know what you mean. I get burnt out after a few matches.

  • i'm honestly having more fun as killer than before. as long as i don't expect matchmaking to actually reflect player skill level, it's easy enough to mess around and go for good chases.

  • Both reasons really.

    I was considering quitting as it's just not fun. I'm enjoying re-playing the Batman Arkham games FAR more. I would rather watch a horror film than play DBD. Even coming on for free bloodpoints is becoming less appealing. I just see DBD as an over-familiar waste of time.

  • i have been getting into 20 other games and dbd used to be my fav of all of them but now it's faded a little since january

    of course i'll continue to play but it isn't as fun to have to run specific perks every time i see a kate and know it's gonna be the boil over