So I dunno if this was a hack or glitch but has anyone had a issue where any gen
A player mightve touched starts to explode like they missed skill checks I unfortunately didnt record my game so i cant report it even tho i wasnt the only one seeing it. The entire map was exploding 5 min into the game and the player that was doing it was floating. As killer it was rather annoying i just wish i had recorded it so i could get that player banned if it was a hack and not some weird game glitch.
Comments
That sounds like a hacker tbh. I have definitely seen survivors making noise notifications with hacks as well as being able to float around.
but yeah, without a clip and in-game report there is nothing that can be done now…
Bummer ok thx i just never seen someone s obvious about it