Benevolent error
so apparently when you use a medkit to heal another survivor you do not get the healing points added to your benevolent emblem. During EGC a team member was hooked and a team member was injured. Wanting to go for a play I wanted to patch them up so we could go in for it. The Killer had sloppy butcher and knew that the nearest gate was open so since I had a heals worth of charges, knowing the killer may proxy camp and knowing noed wasn't a factor I healed them with the medkit. Upon escaping I found that I had credited with 0 points for healing team members. Anybody else have this happen to them?
Comments
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.