Survivor/Killer 3rd/1st person switch mode for new way to play and people with visual impairment.
I wish they'd add an alternate viewing mode for Killer/Survivor even if it was just for fun. I never realized this myself, but some people I have shown DBD actually cannot watch me play Killer due to the insane camera movement in 1st person. It makes them get motion sickness type of thing. I wonder if they'd ever add a 3rd person Killer/1st person Survivor mode to flip the view point on both sides. I'm sure a good amount of people would play that way especially as Survivor as that would make it scarier seeing the Killer in 1st person.
Seems like something that would actually add a whole new spin on the game in general, while also helping people that could never play Killer due to the very cramped yet lightning speed camera movement they have in 1st person.
Comments